- More stats on guns http://t.co/U4a8TJgq 5 months ago
- RT @51joe: Creative conversations this wk with artwey, @ExLab2012 & @PopUpDorset re #2012 #dorset #contemporaryart #exhibition 6 months ago
- Support Bridport Arts Centre
- Simon Ryder TALKING PSEUDOMORPHS 7.30pm 29th Nov SVA Stroud
- we support Durlston Castle please vote for them for National Lottery good causes
- Still time to see selection of ExLab work at Bridport Arts Centre – on until 24th Nov
- had to share this! science:wonder:art yes!!!!
Subscribe to ExLab newsletter
Category Archives: volunteering
Hot off the press – a documentation film of events held at Hive Beach, Burton Bradstock, part of Storyweir by Proboscis – you can see their work on the beach until 5pm tomorrow. Proboscis at Burton Bradstock from David Rogers … Continue reading
Coastwatch volunteer John Wilson took these pics, thanks John.
#dorset art & science on the coast, field trip at sherborne today 2pm, talk there 6pm, w/e Hive Beach!
Now we have installed all the works along the Jurassic Coastline and inland too, we’re ready to tell you more to add to your understanding of ExLab and the Jurassic Coast. Join us today at No.33 Newland in Sherborne to … Continue reading
We’re really getting geared up for opening on 28th July. We have screens being installed in barns on coast paths, posts placed on beaches, banners being tested, muscles being flexed. Not long now! And tomorrow we’re on BBC4 Material World! … Continue reading
Do join us tonight if you can to engage with a panel discussion between ExLab artists, Tom Freshwater from National Trust and Sam Scriven, earth scientist of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Organisation – chaired by Carolyn Black We start … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone that has already signed up and apologies for slowness in getting back to you. We will be in touch VERY soon. After lots of fiddlin’ and faffin’ we now have an online volunteer application system for each venue, to make life easier for us, … Continue reading
volunteers are lovely, we like them lots and lots, soon we’ll have full details so you can book your slots!
Times and dates are almost set, then we can offer slots, And don’t forget we need you and weather might be hot(s) maybe?